Plan Your New Swimming Pool
Spending money on summer vacation clothes, rentals, and expensive dinners may be fun at the time, but they run up your credit cards and normal vacations only last a week. Why not invest in a way to vacation every day and increase the value of your home at the same time?
When you think about the years of enjoyment you will get from a dependable inground fiberglass swimming pool, there really is no comparison!
One thing most people overlook is how exciting it is to plan your pool and having one installed in an average of 3 to 10 days once the build begins!
Why a Pool Should Be in Your Summer Plans
- The perfect workout. If you’re like most people, you’re less active over the winter. When spring arrives, there’s no better way to get back in shape than swimming laps in a pool. Even just enjoying some time splashing and playing with the kids is an excellent way to burn calories and increase your fitness.
- A smart investment. A swimming pool a great source of fun, but it can also increase the value of your home. See our article “Is a Swimming Pool from Aquamarine Pools Worth the Money?“
- Ideal spot for entertaining. Daytime pool parties are a fantastic way to spend summer days. And as the sun sets, your pool area can be the perfect setting for dinner with friends or a cocktail party.
- Your own “swim school.” Swimming is an important skill for any child, and the best place to learn it is in the comfort and convenience of your backyard pool.
- Beat the summer heat. Cooling off whenever the urge strikes you is so much better than having to retreat to your air-conditioned home all summer!
- Family fun and bonding. The hours you spend hanging out in and around your pool with family are some of the most enjoyable of the summer.
- Staycation anyone? Many families today are finding that a cost-effective alternative to expensive out-of-town vacations is a “staycation.” With a little bit of effort and planning, your backyard oasis can be an excellent place to create some memories.