Do you plan on adding a new pool to your backyard? If so, it makes good sense to prepare a budget. Aquamarine Pools (aquapools.com) will provide a free pool quote, and once you decide on the pool that fits your needs, we will be ready to discuss your project and provide information on good equipment choices that save money and energy to maximize your investment.
Choosing the right combination of equipment can result in a beautiful and efficient backyard environment with more bang for your buck!
Here are some helpful pool budgeting tips to get you started.
Save Energy & Money
Pool owners can maximize energy savings by using technologically advanced pool products such as those from Hayward. These products are designed to operate efficiently and are built to the highest manufacturing standards – which can result in less unforeseen expenses down the line.
Hayward Pool Products We Use
Aquamarine Pools exclusively uses Hayward pool products, the industry leader in:
- Energy Efficiency pumps
- Smart Cleaning Systems
- Salt Chlorination Systems
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Smart Pool & Spa Control Systems
Save with Hayward Energy Solutions
At Aquamarine Pools we are a recognized Hayward Expert Dealer. This means we can use the Hayward Expert Line of products with the pools we build. The Expert Line has 3x longer parts-and-labor warranties!
Hayward Energy Solutions can save pool owners up to 90% on their pool energy costs. They are committed to saving energy with a robust line-up of efficient pool products. Each piece of equipment is extremely energy efficient on its own, but when working together, they reach an entirely new level of efficiency. When paired with regular pool maintenance, Hayward equipment helps to reduce the energy required to operate your pool:
- Variable-speed pool pumps deliver amazing energy savings. Variable speed pumps save energy by matching the pump flow to a pool’s needs, rather than running at full power 100% of the time. In fact, Hayward variable speed pool pumps save up to 90% on energy costs as compared to single speed pumps.
- Pool cleaners save time and energy, offering the ultimate in cleaning efficiency. Hayward’s advanced pool cleaner technology provides maximum power at almost any flow.
FUN FACT: The Hayward robotic pool cleaners use about the same energy as an incandescent bulb and can operate even when a pool’s filtration equipment is turned off.
- Pool filters capture dirt and debris, ensuring pool water is clean and clear. Hayward’s large-capacity cartridge filters save up to 92% of the backwash water used with traditional filters. The filter elements can be easily removed and cleaned with only a garden hose.
- Automatic pool sanitization systems, including salt chlorination and UV/Ozone, reduce overall chlorine use by 50% or more. Hayward offers a wide variety of high quality, long-life sanitization systems to meet the long-term needs of pool owners. Save up to 70% on energy costs by automating pool and spa functions.
- Do you often host social gatherings that must ‘wow” your guests? In this case, water features might shift from a luxury item into a pool budget essential. Water features can be customized to create effects for the ultimate in backyard ambiance. Hayward water features, including deck jets, sheers, and bubblers, are flexible to meet pool owners’ needs and are engineered for maximum efficiency and unmatched performance.
- Pool automation takes the work out of owning a pool and spa by automating all work-intensive functions, such as sanitization, balancing pH, cleaning, and filtration. Hayward’s industry-leading pool automation is the ultimate energy and money saver – automating essential pool and spa functions can save pool owners up to 70% on a pool’s energy costs.
The Hayward Variable-Speed Pump
Since pool pumps are a pool’s biggest energy user, Aquamarine Pools only uses Hayward Variable-Speed Pumps. Here are the savings (Hayward Variable-Speed Pump vs a single-speed pump), according to EPA ENERGY STAR:
- Annual savings of $350 and significantly more savings for pools that are used year-round
- Lifetime savings of $1,000+
- Pay for themselves in under 2 years
- Prolong the life of the pool’s filtration system
Hayward variable-speed pool pumps are ENERGY STAR certified and run at different speeds, depending on the needs of the pool. In fact, a pump that runs at half speed uses only one-eighth as much energy. Variable-speed pool pumps are also quieter than standard pumps, enhancing your family’s backyard pool experience.
Maximize your Pool Investment
Take advantage of the FREE POOL QUOTE, contact us and let’s get started on the pool of your dreams! Know that Aquamarine Pools will make sure you have the most dependable and energy-efficient pool equipment available when building your backyard oasis.
Visit our new Hayward section on our website for more information.