The time has never been better to invest in your home “Staycation”!
If you are interested in creating a backyard oasis that will provide your family and friends a place to gather and have fun, then a swimming pool may be the perfect solution!
Out of all the pool types available (fiberglass, concrete, vinyl liner) fiberglass swimming pools have quickly become the pool of choice for a majority of new pool owners! Fiberglass swimming pools have many advantages and best of all can be installed in your backyard fast!
Fiberglass Pool Advantages
- Adds value to your home
- Provide a convenient environment for your friends and family to gather
- Has a low lifetime cost
- Works with salt water sanitation systems
- Lifetime warranties
- Can be customized with amazing water features
Here are more reasons why a pool should be in your summer plans:
- The perfect workout. If you’re like most people, you’re less active over the winter. When spring arrives, there’s no better way to get back in shape than swimming laps in a pool. Even just enjoying some time splashing and playing with the kids is an excellent way to burn calories and increase your fitness.
- A smart investment. A swimming pool a great source of fun, but it can also increase the value of your home. See our article “Is a Swimming Pool from Aquamarine Pools Worth the Money?“
- Ideal spot for entertaining. Daytime pool parties are a fantastic way to spend summer days. And as the sun sets, your pool area can be the perfect setting for dinner with friends or a cocktail party.
- Your own “swim school.” Swimming is an important skill for any child, and the best place to learn it is in the comfort and convenience of your backyard pool.
- Beat the summer heat. Cooling off whenever the urge strikes you is so much better than having to retreat to your air-conditioned home all summer!
- Family fun and bonding. The hours you spend hanging out in and around your pool with family are some of the most enjoyable of the summer.
- And Finally, Your STAYCATION! Many families today are finding that a cost-effective alternative to expensive out-of-town vacations is a “staycation.” With a little bit of effort and planning, your backyard oasis can be an excellent place to create some memories.